Royal Kona Luau Ticket Reservations
Held oceanfront at the Royal Kona Resort, the Royal Kona Luau – Voyagers of the Pacific – invites you to a magical evening under the stars celebrating Hawaiian culture. Watch traditional island arts & crafts presentations, live musical entertainment and exotic dances. Enjoy a culinary feast that’s fit for royalty as you indulge in a wide variety of delicacies. The final highlight of the evening is the spectacular Polynesian show featuring music and dances from the Hawaiian Islands as well as Tahiti, Samoa and Aotearoa (New Zealand).
- Hawaiian lei greeting welcome
- Island arts & crafts presentations and hula lessons
- Delicious all-you-care-to-eat buffet dinner, including kalua pork, island chicken and soy-braised beef
- Spectacular Polynesian show telling the story of the grand ocean voyage of the ancient Polynesians
- Breathtaking Samoan Siva Afi fire dance finale
*GF = Gluten Free
Assorted Salads & Things:
- Mixed Green Salad (Vegan)
- Choice of Dressings: 1000, Ranch, Lilikoi-Papaya Seed (GF)
- Local Pineapple (Vegan)
- Sweet Potato-Macaroni Salad (Contains Gluten & Egg, Dairy Free)
- Waipio Valley Poi (GF, Dairy Free, Vegan)
- Coconut Rolls (Contains Dairy & Gluten)
- Steamed Rice (GF, Dairy Free, Vegan)
- Kalua Style Pork & Cabbage (GF)
- Teriyaki Beef (GF, Contains GF Soy Sauce)
- Local Caught Fish (GF, Contains GF Soy Sauce)
- Stir Fry Vegetables (GF, Dairy Free, Vegan)
- Hawaiian Haupia Pudding (GF, Not Dairy Free)
- Coconut Cake I Mai Tai Caramel (Contains Gluten & Dairy)
- Fresh Puna Papaya (Vegan)
Royal Kona Luau
Big Island Luau
Royal Kona Luau Setting
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm.
Royal Kona Resort - Luau Gardens, Kailua-Kona, West Hawaii
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
Parking is $3.00.
- Operation Days:
- Operates Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- Approximately 3 hours
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.